Sunday, July 5, 2015

Complainer

Greetings everyone, from Artsieladie!

When one chooses to speak out against wrong, they are often labeled with words like complainer, whistleblower, drama queen/king, etc.. I would much rather be called these than an "enabler" because an enabler, by saying, doing nothing about wrongdoing, they in reality "aid the wrongdoer". Therefore, an enabler becomes a part of the wrongdoing. It's not all the wrongdoing being done in this world that's ruining it as much as it is all those who, when they learn of the wrongdoing, they "choose" to keep silent, to say nothing, to do nothing about the wrong being done, that is. Wrongdoers need to be held accountable for their wrongdoing. Silence prevents accountability from being brought to fruition. 

Whistleblowers bring the wrongs to light... 
So wrongs can be corrected and made right. 
~ ArtsieladieQuote 

"Complainer"

Call me a Complainer, if this your boat does float,
But I am no enabler and I will rock the boat
Of someone doing wrong to others or to me
Have you heard of the word: "Accountability"?

Oh yeah, I realise I'm wrinkling up your paper
On which you have the plans of your naughty caper.
But, you see, the avenue I choose to pursue
Is one to seek the Truth and I will speak it too.

Here's an idea you might wish to consider,
One to alleviate and free you from your jitter.
Choose to do what's right instead of doing wrong,
Stand up to the plate with a backbone that is strong.

Clear all your Conscience, then turn over a new leaf,
Truth won't be lurking to help Karma bring you grief.
But then, who am I to make this 'foolish' suggestion,
To one who's motives have been called in to question?

So yeah, call me a Complainer if you feel that you must
And what is that you're hiding, how you broke my Trust?
Ahh, and all those delicious lies to me that you told,
Is this where I praise you more, respect you and uphold?
*look of perplexity*

Oh, my dearest, sorry.. *sigh* I no can do,
My Love wasn't good enough, so you trashed it too.
I gave to you my Love. I gave to you my heart.
You tore it up in shreds, blasted it apart.

Then the silent treatment came but only with me,
While with others you discussed me so willingly.
You're not interested in a mature resolution,
Pride is more important than finding a solution.

Yup, I'm a Complainer! I'm guilty as charged!
I magnify the Truth, make sure it is enlarged
For everyone to see, to everyone let it show,
I bring attention to the Truth for everyone to know.

There are people like you who wish I'd just go away,
'Cause they too are hiding wrongs from the light of day.
And I will bring them out, each and every one,
As I come across them, a mission to be done.

I believe in Love, in its Magic and its Powers,
In my garden grows Love's many, finest Flowers,
One of which I catered to especially bearing your name.
As I tended to it carefully, your amusement I became.

But still the Flower grows in the center of my garden,
Because this is what Love's about, giving one pardon
Even though they've caused devastating pain,
Real Love perseveres though the hurt will complain.


Poem by Artsieladie / Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly
©2015-03-28 17:02:00 (EST) 
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Graphic pen by Artsieladie

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 

For more Artsieladie Poetry:
My Website: https://sites.google.com/a/artsieladie.com/www/artsieladie-poetry
PoetrySoup: http://www.poetrysoup.com/me/Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥