Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Dont-Toy-With-My-Heart

Greetings everyone, from Artsieladie!

When I posted this poem on Facebook, some comments went like this:

Commenter: Awesome Artsieladie my friend""" A truth beautifully narrated with sweeter way""" voice of billions of hurted hearts
God bless you friend.. ♥

January 29, 2014 at 2:49am
Sharon Donnelly: Thank you. I think it's one of the cruelest things one can do is play with another's heart and emotions, having no intentions of really ever loving them for real. God bless you too my friend..♥
January 29, 2014 at 2:56am
Commenter: You're very right...And nowadays its so common on social media, where innocent souls are cheated by the fakes....
January 29, 2014 at 3:08am
Sharon Donnelly: So true unfortunately. I guess when some people go on the Internet, they forget to bring along their conscience or perhaps, they intentionally leave it behind.
January 29, 2014 at 3:17am

Trouble is, the "Commenter" stating what they did just previously, "And nowadays its so common on social media, where innocent souls are cheated by the fakes....", was the very same person who, a few months later began to get really sweet on me and then professed his PROFOUND Love to/for me, plus with so many images of flowers, hearts, lovey-dovey stuff, and so much other super sweet and fragrant talk, KNOWING all the while what he was professing to me was FAKE! The point is, even people who "seem" to be true and real, aren't, even when they speak against "fake-ism". So apparently I would become the innocent soul cheated by the fake, him. :(

..And then when I was able to put pieces together that were indicative of he not caring as he had professed, well then I became the bad person, of course. The Truth always comes out sooner or later and when it does, the fakers, the liars, the connivers, etc. don't like it and try to shift the blame onto someone else, like the one they've wronged especially.

Image from a favourite blog of mine: http://www.wisdomquotesandstories.com/
"Don't Toy With My Heart"

Don't Toy With My Heart; don't play your game,
Don't mess with my mind, call it love as you claim.
Don't tease me, don't taunt me, don't tantalize...
Don't lie, don't cheat, nor try to disguise,
The fake in your heart you are feeling,
Pass me by, mine you're not stealing.
My love I'll give to a heart who'll return it
And not to a heart who'll only burn it.

So please...
Don't even knock upon the door of my heart,
And there'll be no finish without a start,
To bring me heartache and pain to endure
Is not what I want nor am I looking for.
One piece of advice before you leave,
The day is coming when you shall grieve,
Not for the hearts you've hurt in your wake,
But for your own when it becomes at stake.

Don't Toy With My Heart; don't play your game.
Keep on truckin' and bear the shame,
For one who plays with another's emotions,
Will weep one day rivers and oceans.
If you don't love me, then leave me be,
There are many, many more fish in the sea,
One day you'll fall for a heart like your own
And you shall reap just what you've sown.


"Pretending to love and care knowing it's not true,
Is toying with another's heart, a heartless thing to do."

Poem/Quote by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly
©2014-01-29 02:11:00 (EST) 
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Graphic pen by Artsieladie

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 

For more Artsieladie Poetry:
My Website: https://sites.google.com/a/artsieladie.com/www/artsieladie-poetry
PoetrySoup: http://www.poetrysoup.com/me/Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥